Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Sweet Factory




Way back in the day, last semester, my friend from high school posed for my final project for Fundamentals of Photography. This semester, I thought I'd keep with tradition.
Carisah and her fiance Jared agreed to let me take some engagement shots of them around Modesto. It was such a nice way to end my weekend! I was able to hear the story of how they met, some plans they have for their upcoming wedding, and witness their unconditional love for each other. They are so carefree in their relationship and so focused on God, it is simply amazing.
The two sacrificed themselves for my photo shoot and for that I thank them. There was some talk of this blog entry being called 'I have fleas' due to a daring sit on an abandoned lounger. Jared and Carisah, thank you so much for letting me photograph you two! It was such a pleasure. You both are amazing and I know God has great things planned for the future :)




























No comments:

Post a Comment