Friday, May 7, 2010

Sarah Louise


While everyone is saying happy birthday to her on facebook, I thought I'd do something different :)
Then:
Now :

Always being my fearless and willing model, Sarah has been their for me since I first picked up a camera and started doing something more than taking pictures of cakes. She has posed in rain, in dirt, in freezing ocean water, covered in duck tape and pestered by gnats. She always gives me her all and always gives me a great shot. She is my gorgeous best friend who is always there and encourages me through my stressful times at school and in life. We never fight because we know better :) we know each other and we know each other's limits. We are mistaken as sisters sometimes, which makes me laugh considering our only similar trait is being Italian and being brunette! But, I would have it no other way :) She is my best friend through thick and thin and an amazing person :) So,




Happy Birthday love bug :)
I hope you have an amazing birthday and a great upcoming year!

Oh, and tonight, we are going to beat the beat back like it's nobody's business!

No comments:

Post a Comment