Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cowboy, Take Me Away

In order to introduce this series of photos, I must first tell you why they were taken.
For my printing class, we had to select a them for our final and stylize the prints as if we were showing a perspective client or being interviewed for a job opportunity or gallery showing. I chose to do wedding/engagement style photography so that I can gain more experience and add to my portfolio. My best friend Sarah and her boyfriend Heath seem to be a pretty striking couple so I thought that they would be perfect for some of the photos in my final project.
The photos were taken way out in the country part of Modesto on some acres Heath had access to. Their was an amazing sunset and I also was able to try out my new reflector :) Sarah was quite excited about it and kept walking up to me and Heath, holding it to our face, and gasping at the difference it made. Overall, it was a great shoot that I wish didn't end as soon as it did! Hopefully I can coax them into another session to finish the ideas swimming around in my head :)



The two at their finest ;)














No comments:

Post a Comment