Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

Awww yes, a little break from classes :) My spring break has officially started and as I sit in bed editing photos, I decided to gush about how excited I am about the coming week! Although I am starting my break under the weather, I am optimistic for the days to come :) Lots of photos, time with friends, and sun! A trip to the beach is in order, as well as a TIVO catch up.
It is a random tradition of my mother's to take a photograph of the cherry tree in our backyard every spring while it is in bloom. This year, she asked me to do it. At the time I decided to take the shot, the sky looked AMAZING! These two images are untouched color wise. All I did was enhance the vignetting. Enjoy your next week! I know I will!


1 comment:

  1. beautiful Miss Lauren, the only thing missing is you!! I'm going to miss that tree>... thanks you

    ReplyDelete