Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ello Cupcake!





Oh, what to do on a Monday. Bake? Maybe. Cupcakes? Perhaps. With Friends? Sounds like a plan!
My good friends Michelle and Sarah accompanied me to the kitchen to whip up some culinary creations; with pearls on our necks, martini
glasses in our hands, and Frank Sinatra singing in the background, we looked onto the challenge with little fear. With flavors like Pina Colada, Red Velvet, Pink Champagne, Thin Mint, and Almond Raspberry to name a few, I think it's safe to say we accomplished greatness, perhaps epic-ness.
It was such a fun day overall and a very productive one at that. In all, I think we made around 75+ cupcakes and more than 15 flavors! Reflecting on the day, I believe pawning the rest off on friends and relatives may prove to be the bigger challenge....




Me & My Baking Minions ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment