Sunday, April 24, 2011

Relentless Raeann

   My best friend Raeann have had a few adventures the past month that I decided to clump into one post :) At the beginning of the month, she was able to visit me in San Luis where she was able to experience bubblegum alley! We decided to take some photos to document the occasion that could be dubbed "tumblr worthy."








   I also had to take a weekend trip to the Bay Area for an engagement session so I was able to have some play time where I took photos of Rae in her $5 find sequined butterfly top. Yes, magical, I konw!



   The last couple photos were also taken in SLO at a gorgeous forest like area off the base of the Cuesta Grade. We almost stepped in poison oak a few times but it was definitely a gorgeous place for photos we deemed entirely necessary.


No comments:

Post a Comment