Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Apples to Apples

   Last Thursday I had the honor of taking photos of some amazing people, Nicole and Brian. The two met because of a former co-worker who had worked at Jamba Juice with Nicole and a car dealership with Brian. Having endured Jamba Juice as well, I knew the personality type that worked there and was excited knowing how much fun taking photos of such a fun and charismatic couple would be.
   We took the photos in Golden Gate Park by the De Young Museum where we stumbled across some apple sculptures which Nicole was really excited about. We brainstormed for a second and thought of the cutest pose but unfortunately, I was not able to take pictures of the couple with the apples due to museum restrictions :( Although we were not able to use those sculptures, we were able to find some pretty awesome places at the park including an amazing little area with thousands of blossoms which I enjoyed immensely. I hope you enjoy my favorites of the session!













No comments:

Post a Comment