Wednesday, November 17, 2010

McCraney Wedding Part I

   My very good friend Emerald just got married! After getting married at a small ceremony at the Justice of the Piece the week before, I drove to SF to help her get ready and take the couple's wedding photos before the reception. She looked so beautiful in both of her dresses and totally pulled off the birdcage :) I must say, that really completed the outfit and was my inspiration for a more whimsical avant garde look to the photos. 
   It was such an awesome experience to see her as the wife of the man I know she is supposed to spend the rest of her life with! Congratulations Em and Steve! I wish you the best in your upcoming years together. I know they will be special ones full of joy and love and I'm so happy I was able to be apart of its beginning!
   More photos will follow in another entry of the couple and family!














No comments:

Post a Comment