Monday, November 15, 2010

Henna Haze

   Two of my friends decided to have a girls night which ended up consisting of henna tattoo designs and a photo shoot. Having done a lot of free hand work for my mom on cakes, I decided to do a full back piece on my friend Allison that she had been wanting for years. It came out pretty amazing if I do say so and it only took, maybe, 3.5 hours?! :)
   Since Allison and Annika are roommates, I thought it would be cool to do a cube project of the two of them for them to print. Annika is a totally crafty person so I look forward to seeing what she does with the photos, tissue paper, paint, and canvas!






This was just a photo I played around with. I tried a 35mm 
technique called happenstance which is the smashing of two 
negatives into a single exposure. I love how it came out but I 
think it has room to be re-explored. 












No comments:

Post a Comment