Saturday, February 6, 2010

OLM Concert Photos


The concert yesterday did not go as expected. Due to some permit problems, the concert was shut down before Miss May I was able to perform :(
But! On the bright side, my boys did AMAZING!!!! Our Living Memory rocked so hard that at one point the power went out which, to them, is the coolest thing that could happen while performing. This concert was also the first time they had their EP's available for purchase which was awesome for me because I FINALLY got a copy :)
Expect to see some more photos from these guys in the near future because I will be doing updated promo shots for them at the end of the month.
You guys were amazing last night! Thanks to everyone in the band especially Johnathan for letting me tag along and take photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment