Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"I am only resolved to act in a manner which will constitute my own happiness"



After seeing a few movie stills from the most recent rendition of Pride and Prejudice, I became inspired by the colors and simplicity of the images and really wanted to do a shoot with the same
concept in mind. I also thought, being alone in a field would work perfect for an isolation assignment so I was happy that I had the chance to do this.
After editing two for my digital printing class, I was really happy with the feedback. I decided I am going to make a series with this same concept in mind. Same model, but different clothing and surroundings. Here are a few of my favorites. I hope you enjoy! Oh, and thank you Sarah for putting up with the rain and the cold for me! You are amazing and I look forward to the next half of the shoot :)






No comments:

Post a Comment