Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Unveiled 2011

    I had the privilege of being invited back to take photos of the second annual Unveiled Runway show! I felt so special when I arrived because I had my own place marker in the press pit :) In addition to the evening gowns and bridal gowns like last year's runway, Mira also included a few suits and a honeymoon collection.
   This year was also the release of Mira's new bridal publication, Bridal Couture Magazine. There was extravagant parties before and after the runway show to highlight the debut complete with a photo booth, appetizers, and champagne. All viewers of the show also were given a gift bag complete with one of my mother's delicious cupcakes and a copy of the magazine.



















My favorite dresses of the night!




The woman that made the night possible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment