Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Our Living Memory Explored

   On New Years Day, I had the opportunity to take promos of Our Living Memory with their new singer Mark. Aside from the mud ridden vans, I must say that it was an incredible adventure in San Jose. It was also a great time because I was able to give my best friend Johnathen his Christmas present which happened to be a custom cape he had been waiting for for about two years. The cape was a hit and appeared in some of the promos :) After the session I was able to also go to one of their shows in Salinas and see Mark perform for the first time.

    Look our for OLM in the near future! They are preparing for tour and also the release of their first album. Check them out on facebook!

















Salinas Show:






No comments:

Post a Comment