Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dustbowl Darling

  Having shot at this venue the day before, I was completely amazed and inspired by my surroundings! The house was so vintage and the grounds, I felt like I could step back in time. Just looking at the kitchen furnishings I knew I could do something special with the right model. Since Miranda's family had booked the site till the next day, Miranda's sister Annika accompanied me back to do a shoot just for fun. She truly has the face of a different era and I am so pleased with how the photos came out. I even took my 35mm along so check back to see after I develop them :) 
  Also, the hairpieces in Annika's hair may look familiar from the product shoot I posted earlier. I would just like to point out how versatile the can be as they are also displayed on her dress. If you're interested in buying one or contacting her about a custom design, check her Etsy site! Oh! I would like to take a moment to thank my friend Kate for coming up with this entry title. She really is my wit when I've lost my cognition!

My favorite shot of the day :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment