Wednesday, June 2, 2010

No Trespassing

Again, using Sarah as a model, Sanitta tackled another one of her portfolio requirements. We went to a few locations I have taken photos at before but came across weird situations at each one. The first, at an abandoned house I have shot at twice before, a woman drove up in an SUV, watched us take photos, then told us to find another field because it was private property? The second, by the train tracks, a train was coming at us so we were pressed for time, and at a parking garage, a homeless man asked if we were practicing ballet and if we wanted our windows washed, at 9:30 at night. Due to these random situations, I named this entry 'no trespassing' since that probably is the reason the tables turned! However, with all those obstacles, I still think I produced some great shots of an amazing model! Sarah did SUCH an amazing job. I have never shot editorial and she always has thought herself not the Vogue type. I'm happy to say the experience was worth it and I am SO proud of her for being able to adapt so easily to situations and broadening her look which is also perfect for her modeling portfolio.
Thank you Sanitta for a fun day of shooting! I hope we can find some available escalators soon!

















No comments:

Post a Comment